Mann Co.

Please add me on Xbox Live

10 posts in this topic

Please add me on Xbox Live.

My gamertag is LPwithMEXbox

We can play some games together

If you add me, please put in your message "I come from the BPN"

Sincerely, Mann Co.

I'm Pretty sure most people just use Computers and maybe ignore this thread. so i don't think it may be possible to get some people to add you on Xbox Live.

(Unless they own one.), However. I don't dislike this at all. But i'm just neutral for this.

I prefer also not to play Minecraft and ROBLOX this often since the XBOX Console is supposed to have more realistic than these types of games.

Posted (edited)

Even though I have a Xbox One (Day One Edition) I prefer playing on my old crappy PC. (I don't like playing with a controller).

UPDATE 05/12/2017: Well, today I decided to play some Fallout Shelter and it was OK but with Tomb Raider Definitive Edition I struggled a lot. For casual games a controller is okay but if you want to play more intensive games I'd stick with a regular PC keyboard and mouse.

Edited by CapitalRhino

On 5/11/2017 at 9:32 PM, CapitalRhino said:

Even though I have a Xbox One (Day One Edition) I prefer playing on my old crappy PC. (I don't like playing with a controller).

UPDATE 05/12/2017: Well, today I decided to play some Fallout Shelter and it was OK but with Tomb Raider Definitive Edition I struggled a lot. For casual games a controller is okay but if you want to play more intensive games I'd stick with a regular PC keyboard and mouse.

I think playing the Xbox One on a Old Computer seems to lack the experience down much. but good luck if possible. :)

23 minutes ago, danieltheretard said:

xbox live = xbox marketplace = steam

tbh Steam may be full of popular games for example battlefield. but at the same time the xbox marketplace kind of bad due to it's indie games (some strange games for example)

On 5/25/2017 at 8:56 PM, FSisPengu said:

Talking about consoles, i've had a PS2 , 2 PS3s and a XBOX 360

I had a Nintendo 64, And two Gameboy Advance SPs.

(All of them are dead now though). so now i own a Nintendo DS lite (Green case color) and my brother now owns a different nintendo 64 but a playstation 3 (updated version)

Edited by crazycomicsinc
Forgot a few more words.